RE: AMSAT has a SECRET!

>From: "Jens H. Jensen" <topcat@mail1.stofanet.dk>
>At 14:53 01-06-2001, you wrote:
>>Maybe an idea that has not been voiced is the need to consider microwave
>>Leo's to add to the current crop of Mode-A and Mode-B birds!
>
>Not such a great idea, Ed!
>Remember doppler?
>LEO plus MW equals a doppler that only computer-control can handle easily
>if there also is to be any time for operating.

So write the computer program!  I know we have all kinds of software talent
out there.  BTW doesn't UO-11 have 2.4G?  This is not unsurmontable.  I may
take a dedicated digital radio vs the commercial rigs we use today.  This
is not a problem...consider it a challenge.  Anyway just offered as an idea.

Ed