Re: Mixer diodes for use as noise source sent out today

Kerry Banke wrote:
> I mailed out today  the mixer diode/boards to construct noise sources. If
> you requested one (in  the US or Canada) and don't receive it next week
> sometime, let me know as it's always possible the request  got lost in the
> shuffle.
> Happy noise figuring!
> - Kerry N6IZW -

Curious Kerry why it is that every email I have sent to your qualcomm
address is bounced back as undeliverable ?

I am sending this to the list in the hopes that I can come up with a
solution ....

I hate missing out on the neat things you have been making available :^}

thanks for any help ....

Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544
Registered Linux user # 188922