Re: S-band downconverter components

william washburn wrote:
> The other product is an S-band dielectric filter
> from Token Microwave Components.  It has a center
> frequency of 2404 MHz rather than the standard 2450.
> However, its insertion loss is 3dB.
> You can look at the datasheet for this device at:
> http://www.token.com.tw/dielectric/die-filter.htm
> Bill, WA6QGR

Thanks for the info Bill , though I am not sure if this filter would
work for us , someone correct me if I am wrong , but it seems to only
have a 1MHz bandwidth , so even though it is centered around 2403.7 MHz
, that would not allow useful operation at 2401 MHz ?

Or am I missing something ?

ok , off to bed  :^p

Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544