Re: AMSAT has a SECRET!

Hello guy!

01 Jun 01 20:35, you wrote to Jon Ogden:

 gl> I don't understand why 10 meters...if its a handheld wouldn't  "B"
 gl> mode be better size wise ??? and doppler

the link budget for 70cm gets iffy.  Besides, there is a bit of 10m portable
gear around.  I have a 10m HT, all mode as well...

For 2m, I have a Standard all mode transportable...

Tony, VK3JED

.. Xerox and Wurlitzer merged...Now making reproductive organs.