Re: AMSAT has a SECRET!

Hello guy!

01 Jun 01 21:10, you wrote to Jon Ogden:

 gl> except for antenna size ??? I started with Mode "A" years ago when I
 gl> first got involved in ham radio and I truly believe mode "B" is a
 gl> better choice...

Doppler and cost become problems on Mode B.  The latter isn't an issue if you
already have portable all mode gear for both bands, but Doppler means a lot of
mucking around, or having to carry some computerised device around...

Tony, VK3JED