[Fwd: RE: Toko Filter Question follow up]

I sent a mesage back to Toko to see if they could tell us what happens
when you reverse the feed to thef filter. This is the reply.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Nessreen Omar <nomar@tokoam.com>
Subject: RE: Toko Filter Question follow up
To: "'Bill Hurlock'" <bill@hurlock.net>

Dear Bill

While yes there maybe no evident change in the parts performance
by switching the output for input and vice versa.  TOKO does not
gurantee
the filter's specification if it is connected this way.  We have no
information
or data that we can gurantee this connection.

As per TOKO standard specifcation, we only recommend that
input be used for input, output for output only.

Regards -
Nessreen Omar