Re: AMSAT has a SECRET!

Actually, they could probably put RUDAK into UI digipeating
mode right now.  (Well, as soon as the squint is a little better...)

It could be a fun experiment.  Unlike ISS, the passes would last
for hours, and the 70cm uplink wouldn't get clobbered by zillions
of interfering transmissions.

I am looking forward to any digital mode (BBS, digipeat, etc.) where
you don't have to struggle to finish the QSO (is accessing a BBS a "QSO"?)
in a 12 minute pass!

Doug
NA1DB