Re: Re:AMSAT has a SECRET!

>I went to the Dayton AMSAT forum expecting to
>hear a presentation on new satellite plans.
>However, the ISS folks hogged all the time
>and the promised presentation was not made.
>Very discouraging. I suggest in the future when there
>is an agreed timetable, that it be strictly adhered to.
>Some of us don't give a hoot about ISS. It should
>have been turned over to ARRL a long time ago.
>AMSAT funds are precious and should be saved for
>satellite development. Just my opinion.

You are not alone,Ron....there are dozens of us out here that are sick
and tired of that ridiculous AMSAT support of ISS.

We are having a problem supporting our own projects, financially,
and to spend ANY AMOUT OF TIME OR MONEY on another NASA boondoggle is
insane.

Give it to ARRL, let them support all the NASA greed they want.

I, for one, will be watching the future very carefully...More of that
ISS crap will end any support I give AMSAT.....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....