For those interested in helix antennas and arrays...

As I suspected might happen, some attached formulations/graphs sent to
the -bb re: helical arrays was intercepted by the remailer.  No problem.

As I seem to have "alligator" disease on this subject (is there a LEILA
in the room?) I will post these attachments and other musing/modellings
on my web site this weekend.

http://www.primenet.com/~nx7u

And will send msgs to the -bb re: updates etc., rather than using
disproportionate bw rambling.

Thanks for the feedbacks and happy hunting!

-Scott NX7U
waiting for my DEMI 2400-144RX so that I can be ready for the next
go-around on AO-40.  Until then, plenty of time for antenna building and
testing out in the 110+ degree desert I call "home"!