Re: AMSAT has a SECRET!

HERE HERE !!!!!    Without all of the junk as some has put it we would be dead
in the water....   I haven't been on it yet because I am still working out the
mods on my 3733 (done them) haven't heard AO-40 yet but thats part of amateur
radio...to work out the problems and learn...

I would like to see more AO-10 like birds too, but then again AO-40 is in no way
a failure but a testiment to the technical skills of the people who have built
it....

Guy Lemke kd6mtu