Re: Different versions of Drake 2880???

"Timothy S. Zibrat" wrote:

> Thanks Steve,  I think I got it fixed now.  Sorry about that.
>
> -K3TZ

I have the Toko in the same as yours. I to have what appears to be self
oscillations in the Drake. The resistor Cap you mentioned shouldn't be causeing
any problems as that whole circuit apperas to be cut out and should therefor not
be doing anything in the finished mod. I have a resistor in mine like your upper
pix. If you look close under the Zener in the upper pix it appears the trace
that runs under the Zener is cut there is no mention of this in the mod. I
wonder if you cut that trace or not?

73 Bill WA2TQI