Re: AMSAT has a SECRET!

From:           	"Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL" <vlfiscus@mcn.net>
Subject:        	Re: [amsat-bb] AMSAT has a SECRET!

> It better have a Phase III type orbit if they want my support. I'm tired of
> LEO's. There's no DX on them.

> kb7adl

what an odd statement. i work dx on uo14 and ao27 all the time. cuba, costa
rica, mexico, st marten, st lucia, bahamas, gaudalupe, ecuador, panama, el
salvador, jamaica, brazil (the others off the top of my head have escaped
me).

whre you trying to say that you are unable to work enough dxcc countries from
your location to earn dxcc satellite or your intent is to work dx because you
enjoy talking to and learning about different cultures.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO                    Internet: kk5do@arrl.net
Houston, Texas                                  kk5do@amsat.org
AMSAT Awards Manager                            kk5do@amsatnet.com
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CST on W0KIE Satcom C3, T24, 7.5Mhz
Visit SHOT http://www.clarc.org/shot