Re:AMSAT has a SECRET!

Jon NA9D wrote:

 >From my understanding the satellite will have LEILA, Rudak
 >and other stuff (perhaps I am wrong, but I had a conversation
 > with an AMSAT bigwig at Dayton and I thought he said
 >that would be on it.

I went to the Dayton AMSAT forum expecting to
hear a presentation on new satellite plans.
However, the ISS folks hogged all the time
and the promised presentation was not made.
Very discouraging. I suggest in the future when there
is an agreed timetable, that it be strictly adhered to.
Some of us don't give a hoot about ISS. It should
have been turned over to ARRL a long time ago.
AMSAT funds are precious and should be saved for
satellite development. Just my opinion.

ron, w8gus (w8gus@amsat.org)