Different versions of Drake 2880???

Hello again everyone, yup it's me with my Drake problems.

Since looking into my apparent oscillation problem with my Drake, I found
some interesting discrepancies.  I believe there are different versions of
the Drake 2880 and that may be part of the problem.  Also, I think the Toko
filter being used is in BACKWARDS.  To help explain what I mean, I put
together a real quick website with a few pictures.  Please, anybody that has
modified their Drake, take a look at this site and let me know what you
think.

http://home.adelphia.net/~tzibrat/

Before I go ahead and make any changes, I'd like some input from anybody
that may explain this confusion I have.

Thanks to all once again.  You've been most helpful.

Regards,
Tim
K3TZ