ISS on Voice Again

In the wake of KK5DO's post yesterday about being able to credit the Sat Comm. Award for 2-way phone contacts with the ISS, Susan Helms was calling "CQ" this morning over NA (about 1025 utc).  I heard her make about 6 contacts before I had to rush out the door for work.  For the first time, though, she struggled with most calls and had to repeatedly request fills.  I assume it was just congestion on the uplink frequency--paralleling the low throughput on the packet digipeater.
73,
Jerry, K5OE