Fix for SatTrack's squint calculation

Hello,

I fixed the squint calculation in SatTrack (the Unix program).
I used G3RUH's PLAN13 code (from www.amsat.org) as a guide to
what needed to be done.  (Despite the two-letter variable names
and lack of real data structures, PLAN13 is very easy to understand!)

If any of you are using SatTrack on their Unix or Linux box, let
me know and I can describe the fix to you.  The fixes were all
in the file satcalc.c.  Unfortunately my version (based on SatTrack 3.1.1)
has a couple of other unrelated changes, so I cannot simply publish
a diff.

Doug
NA1DB