Satellite Communicators Club

I have been asked if a contact with the astronauts/cosmonauts aboard the
ISS would count for your first satellite contact and the Satellite
Communicators Club Certificate.

The answer is "Yes". You certainly can claim that as your very frist satellite
contact and what a contact it is.

If you would like to receive the Satellite Communicators Club Certificate, you
can send your contact information to me at the address below. The cost is $1
for AMSAT-NA members and $2 for others, plus 2 units of postage.

My address is:

Bruce Paige
PO Box 310
Alief, TX 77411

No QSL card is required for this award, it is on the honor system.

For a list of other AMSAT and ARRL awards with satellite endorsement, visit
http://www.amsatnet.com/awards.html

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO                    Internet: kk5do@arrl.net
Houston, Texas                                  kk5do@amsat.org
AMSAT Awards Manager                            kk5do@amsatnet.com
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CST on W0KIE Satcom C3, T24, 7.5Mhz
Visit SHOT http://www.clarc.org/shot