RE: AO-40: transponder off!!

I fixed the problem in SatTrack.  It now calculates squint correctly.
I rewrote the whole squint calculation, with some help from
Jems Miller's Plan13 program.

I also figured out when SatTRack uses which orbital model.
The code is very convoluted and hard to understand.

Let me know if you want a copy of my fixed-up satcalc.c

Doug
NA1DB