RE: AO-40: transponder off!!

Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com> wrote:

>It turns out that I forgot to tell WinOrbit that it was daylight
>savings time.  (If Windows was not junk, it would be able to figure
>it out for itself...)

Windows automatically adjusts for summer time. This is
part of why it wants to know where you live, so it can
switch on the correct dates.

There are many reasons to slam Windows, but this isn't
one of them. Sounds like a bug in WinOrbit.

Just checking that ice...it's *hot* around here...and
who is that dude with the pitchfork?