RE: AO-40: transponder off!!

Gene,

There are two steps.

1. Select Setup-Satellites-AO40 and enter current Alat and Alon
2. Click on the Schedule tab and select AO-40 High Gain antenna, close
these windows
3  Now Right click on main map, select Configure View, select your
satellite view, then click
on Format Text and select what you want to see in the parameters box.

This gives you real time display of squint

If you want a prediction -

1. Select Utilities-Listing-One Observer-Setup and set parameters you want,
eg max squint
2. Click on ReCalc and print

Jerry, W6IHG