multiband feed pictures

Hi all,

I have setup my first website where there are many pictures
of multiband feed designed and built by Freddy ON6UG.

http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/jr1ede/

The latest Freddy's feed is constructed by patch antennas for
L to C-band whilst X-band (and even K-band too!) by a cylindrical horn.
It works from U-band (by hanging a simple one element loop ahead of the helix)
up to K-band (by adding an sma into the K-band horn).
I have the specification data taken by Freddy here but no scanner.
I will try digital camera by somehow for copying the documments.

There are also his former feed, 3-band from U to S-band helix too
with JR1BDG's (it's a sigh he doesn't QRV anymore) great work.

I'm sorry that I couldn't provide the detail description this time
but you can see how there are looking.
I'm sure I will add more detail soon.

Hope those are useful and many thanks go to ON6UG and JR1BDG.
Don't ask Freddy for any inquiry as he's always busy recently.
As far as I hear from him, he will try to distribute the feed when the
AO-40's full operation comes in reality in the future.

Kohjin - JR1EDE