Re: Drake Crystal

Please don't tell me I have had these three Drake 2880 for two years and
done nothing with them but convert one!  I must have my priorities set
wrong somewhere ... just kidding :-) YES the part number was all inclusive,
containing every aspect of the crystal needed to order it.

I can't even remember where I got the part number from.

Later
Larry