Spectrum Control Inc. Dielectric Filters

Folks,

Just got my Newark mini-catalog today and they
now carry Spectrum Control Inc. Dielectric Filters.

http://www.spectrumcontrol.com/bpmono.asp?tabwhite=product&sublink=wireless

The MBB2-2442-084SA is a two pole filter with an
Fc=2442MHz, Bw=+-42MHz and IL=-2dB.

Their price is $3.69 (1-4ea), $3.50 (5-9ea), $3.23
(10-24ea) and $3.10 (25-49ea).

These prices are more that the similar Toko filter I
wrote about but you don't have to buy 100ea.

I ordered 8ea to get in under the minimum and will
give them a try.

Although they are difficult for us old folks to work
with (3.7mm x 4.25mm) they beat the DigiKey prices.

Bill, WA6QGR