Re: Helix lenght limit

Most measured data published in technical literature shows that helix
gain starts flattening out with increasing helix length (instead of
increasing 3dB per doubling of the helix length, becomes much slower).
These measured data have not extended beyond a 7 to 8 wl long helix;
that's where the 3' "limit" at 2.4GHz comes from.