RE: Double Helix antenna

What do you think about building the helix reflector from pcb material,
then etch the filter circuits onto the back side, then feed the filters
to the connectors and preamp?

My ultimate goal would be to make a L/U portable dish 3 to 5 feet in
diameter.  The RX and TX modules would reside on the dish, and can
be fed with an 2M/70cm radio.  These are my random thoughts so far.

kevin