ISS with the IC-24AT?

Hi folks.  I recently dug out my old Icom IC-24AT dual-band HT.

But I cannot seem to get it to do the "odd split" necessary to (try to) work the ISS (downlink on 145.800, uplink
on 144.490 in North America, right?).  I can manipulate the offset, but contrary to the manual's description it only
moves in 25 kHz increments.  Consequently, I cannot set the -1.310 MHz offset necessary - it jumps from 1.300
to 1.325.  I can tune the main VFO in 5 kHz increments.

Anybody have any ideas?

David, ky0dr