Re: Popularity of 2m I.F.

That would be great, but there seems to be no
one producing a downconverter for a 28mHz if.
I'm using a Hamtronics CA145-28 which converts
two meters to 10 meters, and I then plug the
converter into the HF rec. only ant input.  Works
great, but wish there was another way to get
to 10 meters.

de Bill, N4DH