Re: AMSAT-BB-digest V2001 #354

In a message dated 5/30/01 8:03:40 AM GMT Daylight Time,
owner-AMSAT-BB-digest@AMSAT.Org writes:

<< Since I could not remember the holder size "HC-45/U" but
 asked for "the next size smaller case" I was told that I
 could not order without giving the exact case specifications
 and would I like a catalog so that I could select the correct
 one.

 I am disappointed with this kind of poor service and may
 begin using another crystal company.

 Bill, WA6QGR

Sorry to hear that Bill.

Once again for info.  I have 8.8125MHz crystals for the Drake here at 13.50
US dollars post included. They trim onto frequency and fit in the case.

73

David  G0MRF