Small Dish w/helix/cup Feed Report

I managed to get up early enough this morning to listen for the beacon at MA=123 (0930 utc), about 60,000 km.  The beacon had noticeable slow QSB, with signals ranging from 1 to 3 S-units above the noise.  I captured a dozen telemetry blocks in 20 minutes with AO40Rcv, all with bad CRC.  I heard no other signals in the bandpass from 2401.350-450 MHz.  My failure to hear the bird yesterday was apparently due to a pointing error--I saw the antennas had turned in the wind when I got home from work (daylight then).
73,
Jerry, K5OE