Re:TS-790 CABLE

Hi gang.

 >I looking for a data cable 13 pins terminal for TS790.
 >Any idea where to find it ?

Most Kenwood's have this type of DIN connector and some newer Icoms have it
too (706).  I use a connector that is sold very cheap and it's for a Sega
(or Seca) game machine.  I've never seen the Sega but that what the local
supplier calls it.  Cost about $AUS2~3, much cheaper then Ken-com's price
for the same thing.

--VK2DAG-- QF56pn
Matt Hetherington
XXvk2dag@bigpond.com