Re: Drake Crystal

william washburn wrote:

> I am disappointed with this kind of poor service and may
> begin using another crystal company.
>
> Bill, WA6QGR

Hi Bill , this is one of the many reasons why I myself , and everyone at
work gave up on ICM , we used to swear by them and now we swear at them
:^p

Our favorite now is a company called West Crystal in kelowna british
columbia , if you had asked them the same questions you would have
gotten some nice answers by the very fellow who would build the crystal
!

I have been very happy with the hundreds of dollars worth of crystals I
have purchased from them .

Give them a try or at least check out their website

http://www.westcrystal.com/index2.html

good luck

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS