Re: Drake Crystal

When I called ICM the first time, I routed myself to the tech
support desk, and figured out what I needed with the gentleman
there.  The order takers aren't able to do this.  I ended up
with  the HC-45/U case, which apparently is their catalog number
EX45AF15.  Gave this information and the frequency to the order
taker, and a couple of other numbers (accuracy, temperature,
stuff like that).  Oh, and my credit card number...

Good luck,

Greg.