Re: Drake Crystal

Bill, your experience parallels mine.  But to be fair I must also say
that others' experiences with ICM have been quite the opposite.

Nevertheless, I've made my decision to not do business with ICM any
more.  This has nothing to do with their ability/inability to deliver a
crystal as specified; rather, it has everything to do with their
customer service attitude.  I quite literally don't have time for it.

regards,

Mahlon - K4OQ