Re: Drake Crystal

I've found the easiest way to order from International Crystal is via
their web site (http://www.icmfg.com).  There are case specifications
and drawings if you click on 'thru-hole crystals'.  The HC-49US might
be a good choice for a low-profile application like the Drake.

Bob, N7XY

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          nielsen@oz.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.oz.net/~nielsen