Re: Replacement for 1ss85 diode?

Hi This is Yoshi.

At 2001/05/29 21:34:10 Al Lawler wrote:
>   Can anybody suggest a suitable alternative to
> the 1ss85 diode?  (I want to build the 6-meter based
> harmonic signal source from JA7BLS, but digikey doesn't
> seem to carry the diode.)

  1SS85 is the Hi-Freq Switching Si Di (36V 100mA 3.5nS). I could not
find spec sheet of it on Hitachi web site.
  I think that this is not special one. You may try to use any type of
Si-SW Diode in your junkbox to replace this! Maybe some of it will work
 well. :-)

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com or jf6bcc@jamsat.or.jp