Marine Mobile at Lake Powell

Hi All:

Starting next Friday I will be on our annual family vacation to Lake =
Powell, UT. We will be out on the lake from 02-09JUN01 where I hope to =
work AO-27 and UO-14 on weekday passes via DM-47-ja (or near abouts).  =
Starting Sunday late afternoon/evening, 03JUN01, I will also be on the =
following HF bands on or about the given times:

14.315 MHz: 2200-2300/0130-0230 UTC
18.155 MHz: 0100-0130 UTC
21.410 MHz: 0030-0100 UTC
24.940 MHz: 0000-0030 UTC
28.355 MHz: 2300-0000 UTC
50.130 MHz: When conditions exist

All contacts will receive the much coveted (hi) K5NRK/7/MM QSL card =
showing our flagship MV CPR in West Canyon.

I will also attempt a few UO-14 and ISS packet contacts while en-route =
from Vicksburg, MS to Page, AZ (30MAY-01JUN) and back (10-12JUN01).

73 and I hope to hear you on the birds,

Russ Tillman, K5NRK

Russ Tillman, K5NRK
110 Camden Drive