Powering a preamp: photo

I posted to this list a while back, trying to explain with *text*, how a preamp/downconverter can be powered with one cable. The text explanation was hard to follow.

Here's a photo which should help: http://homepage.mac.com/billmac/PhotoAlbum3.html

I'm thinking about using this same scheme to power a DEM preamp and a 3733
(the DEM pre hasn't been ordered yet).

As K5OE has mentioned, it might be a good idea to run this idea past the folks at DEM,
to see if there are any potential problems.

Bill Howell
University of Texas at Austin
College of Fine Arts
Office of Computing Technologies