Re: new AMSAT term?

Vince,

 > I saw an old photo of someone's mode S AO-13 antennas once and he had
 > four  stacked 16 turn helix mounted on the same reflector plate.  This
 > setup  should give 6 dB more gain than a single helix. I'd like to find
 > a plan for  a design like that.

i was thinking of the same antenna as well.
Wimo (www.wimo.com) makes a quad helix for 23cm, I don't know why they
don't have one for 13cm.

A good starting point for a homebrew design could be
http://www.setileague.org/articles/helix.htm

I am just wondering about the power divider - I think wimo has a more
simple solution.

Michael
DH5DAX