Source of 144 ->50 mhz downconverters?

  In order to avoid blowing my mode-s converter,
and still be able to use 2 meters for weak-signal work,
I'm leaning towards trying to use a 6m IF  with my drake
converter, (and giving the 6m module in my ft736r a lobotomy to
ensure that it'll never  transmit).

  Does anybody know of a source for a 2m -> 6m downconverter
which I might use with the output of my drake converter?
(I've seen 2m -> 10m converters, but no 2m ->6m converters.)

  Thanks,

  -al
  WB1BQE