update time-second reminder

All,
 Well, last week I sent out a request for everyone who
is involved in an AMSAT Net to let me know if anything
about their net had changed since last year, or if
they'd started a new net. To date, I've gotten only
one reply (from Bruce Paige, thanks!), so I'll tender
the invitation again:

If you're involved in an AMSAT Net, and anything about
the net (start time, day(s) of the week it meets,
frequency, etc.) has changed, or if you have started a
new AMSAT Net, please let me know so I can update our
data base. Contact me at:
wd9iyt@amsat.org
or
wd9iyt@yahoo.com