one more down converter

Hi Guys,

I just finished building another down converter for AO-40 S band. I wanted
to share the pictures since someone might be able to get ideas from them.
This one uses a 1128 MHz PLO into a shunt SRD diode into an ElectroMavin
retuned filter for 2256. The mixer is a Minicircuits RMS25MH. The preamp is
a DEM microwave unit followed by an ERA2 into an electromavin filter. The IF
amplifier is a pair of MAV-11's. DC is through the coax.

73
Pieter

Pictures here:
http://ozoni.com/n4ip/DSCN0502.JPG
http://ozoni.com/n4ip/DSCN0503.JPG

PS the little black box is an inverter from 13volts to -24 volts.