Re: [Fwd: Re: Trading across borders]

At 07:34 28/05/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>I agree with Ed,
>The few dollars difference wont make them millionairs and will may give
>them some
>development
>money to make new products which i can drool over next year.
>
>Keith N6ORS

...Much snipped....;.

And feed his family, and pay rent, and pay his staff so they can eat and
pay rent etc.

As a ham in the (non ham) retail business I get REALLY annoyed at the
attitude that any retailer making a profit, however modest, is ripping off
his customers. REALLY, REALLY MAD.

NJ & BA McMillan
Old Mount Hope Store
Mount Hope   NSW 2877