Tri-Band Dish Feed and 3' Dish

 >From K5GNA:

On my recent post, I left out my dishes that incorporate Kent Britian's
(WA5VJB) printed circuit board log periodic tri-band feed kit and my dishes.
The antenna feed covers 900 - 2500 MHZ.  The PCB feeds were written up in a
recent QST.

I supply the dish, hardware, PCB and a small unused Omni-Spectra hardline
with a male and a female SMA on it.  You cut the cable and solder it on the
PCB and can make the feed for either SMA male or female.  All of the hardware
is supplied -- the cost is $65.00, plus boxing and shipping.

You can order it directly from me without going through Ebay.  You can look
at it on EBAY on the following link:

3' DISH WITH WA5VJB'S TRI-BAND PCB LOG PERIODIC FEED KIT

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1241525495

TNX & 73,

Bob Seydler
KL5GNA