Re: AO-40 this morning?

At 14:53 08-05-2001, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>why do I get to think; if we all talk UTC or MA in respect
>of satellites, we would know if we are playing in the same ball park ?

Yes, and if we were to only quote what we were replying to, and write this
reply BELOW the stuff we were replying to, things would get even more
logical still!

I know some mailers make this more work than they should, but not more than
putting the lid on the trashcan after use....

Not that Netscape or OutHouse Express bears any resemblance to that, of
course :-}

73 de OZ1LRG