AIDC 3733'S FOR SALE

 >From K5GNA:

I have sold out of the original downconverters from the bankrupt MMDS company
and the old surplus price is no longer valid.  I now have a large quantity of
new units from the manufacturer to offer for sale now.  The pricing for parts
and assemblies is as follows:

* AIDC 3733 downconverter =  $54.00 -- shipping is $3.95 in the USA only
* N adapter for the downconverter = $5.00 -- shipping is $2.00 in the USA only
* RF power inserter only, with F connectors = $10.00 - shipping is $2.00 in
the USA
* 2 meter IF crystals cut for ambient temp (2400 = 144 MHZ) = $12.00 --
postpaid
* Murata filters - DFC22R44P084BHD (will give SSB NF) = $7.00 -- postpaid
* Unused 3' dish with NO HARDWARE = $35.00  + $7.50 for boxes
* Unused 2' dish with NO HARDWARE = $25.00 + $5.00 for boxes
  * Shipping must be quoted to your location on the dishes - the other
components will are marked or will ship at no extra charge with the
downconverters

You can order all of the above directly from me:

Bob Seydler
8522 Rebawood
Humble, Texas 77346-1789

FOR CONVENIENCE, I have also listed these items on Ebay so a complete
description of the items and large pictures are available. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO
BID ON EBAY.  I will refer you back to Ebay if you Email me a question that
is answered in the description on Ebay. IF YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH THIS
EQUIPMENT, PLEASE CHECK THE 3 ITEMS BELOW ON EBAY BEFORE ASKING ME FOR
INFORMATION.

AIDC 3733 DOWNCONVERTERS =
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1241393182

3' DISHES =
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1241457789

2' DISHES =
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1241466445

All items are available for immediate delivery, but supplies are limited on
crystals.  More crystals will arrive within 3 weeks.

TNX & 73

Bob Seydler
K5GNA