Re: Receiver performance

This information is very helpful and well-written.
But there is one thing that would be really helpful
for doing these measurements:

Has anyone ever seen a soundcard-based Windows program
that will measure true RMS relative power levels with the proper
averaging?  That would be a lot more accurate, and easier to
use, than trying to watch the AC voltage numbers jump around on my DMM...

Thanks,

Doug
NA1DB