Re: Rudak

RUDAK-A downlink is 9k6 downlink at 2401.72 MHz, it's on
from MA40 to MA99 and I could hear it with a 48cm dish
and MK24 from DB6NT through the (open!) window..
I wrote "open", because the closed windows has about 20dB
attenuation or more. It's is some special glass widely
used in germany now to conserve energy, i.e. good thermal
insulation.

73s Peter