Re: 2.4 GHz Feed copied from the Mars Viking Lander

>I took a hi-res scan of the negative and here is the picture:
>
>http://www.ozoni.com/n4ip/viking.jpg
>
>I took the picture at an angle that allows measurements to be made.

See it just proves that all of this microwave stuff is "rocket science"!
:O)  Hi hi!

Or at least we are playing w/state of the are stuff...

Now if we can only figure out the changing taper on that feed.. I've seen
other commercial feeds like that picured elsewhere on the internet.  The
Choke ring, however I think we understand....

Enjoy...

Fred W0FMS