Re: UO-14 Paket interference (over north america)

Two of us have heard a local station in Colorado Springs sending packets
at a 4 second rate.  The location of the station was 8 miles southeast of
the Air Force academy.  But one of us (me) was only visiting for one day,
so donno if he is on all the time or not...  Just shows the importance of
monitoring the uplink.     Bob..