UO-14 Paket interference (over north america)

Pardon me .
But we need to figure out who is sending packet bursts that are appearing on
the downlink of UO-14.( 435.070) fm. I couldn't decode them this pass. They
seem to be 1200 baud about 4 seconds apart. I live in DM79 Aurora Colorado.
Last 17:12 utc .

Not heard on the uplink of 145.975  + -  . I think it is a beacon set for the
ISS on 145.990   . I don't think this person means to cause QSB but he might
be uninformed. If we can get a callsign, perhaps we can get an E-mail address
and let him know.  Lets also not run unattended beacons. Or beacon so many
times per minute.

My 2 cents worth
Flame suit on.
Rick

***************automatic signature file below**************************

KB0VBZ Rick in Dm79op
On aprs and amateur radio pacsat satellites UO-22,KO-25, decode sstv and
weather pictures as my hobbie. In construction, rough frame new houses.

E-mail can be sent to my mobile phone (100 characters max including subject
line)
using this e-mail address
3035702419@mobile.att.net